Maple Lawn is NOT LIABLE for any content posted on the website. Certain information in this site connects to other people, companies and websites maintained by third parties over whom Maple Lawn has no control. Maple Lawn makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in our or any linked websites. In no event will Maple Lawn, its related users, officers, owners, vendors or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this website or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Always exercise proper care by consulting with appropriate professionals. The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, HTML code, text, images, logos, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Permission to the website content may be granted in special circumstances on a case-by-case basis. Please direct any request to use content to the HOA Office.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. User agrees not to use the name of Maple Lawn, Maple Lawn HOA, Maple Lawn Homeowner’s Association, or their logos for any promotional or commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Maple Lawn.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Maple Lawn‘s prior written consent.
Prohibited uses of this website shall include, but not be limited to:
- Copying/Duplicating any content or images found on this website.
- Unauthorized distribution or sharing of passwords and/or access.
- Attempting to impersonate any person associated with Maple Lawn.
- Any activity which adversely affects the ability of others to use this website as it is intended.
- Using the email system to send unsolicited email.
- Utilizing user contact information for any use other than non-commercial related business.
- Interfering with website operation, including but not limited to transmitting any virus to the website, engaging in spamming to other users, and probing the vulnerability of any network system related in any way to the website.
You may be assigned an account and password in order to access certain areas of this website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify Maple Lawn of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. Maple Lawn cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.\
Termination of Account
Any information, data, text, photos or content submitted for posting on this website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and you warrant and represent that your submitted item is your own original work, that you alone own copyright, that it is an authentic and accurate depiction of the subject matter presented and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest. Maple Lawn will have no obligations with respect to such submissions. Maple Lawn and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, reproduce, incorporate and otherwise use your submission.
Registered users of the website have access to Maple Lawn’s Member Directory. By using Maple Lawn’s Member Directory, you hereby accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions: The Member Directory and all content are proprietary to Maple Lawn. The content of the Directory may not, in whole or in part, be reproduced, republished, duplicated, disseminated, downloaded, entered into a computer database, used as part of or in connection with the preparation, revision, or confirmation of a commercial mailing, database, telephone, fax, email, or other marketing list. The presence of information about Maple Lawn members in this Directory represents only that these individuals are members of Maple Lawn; it does not represent their consent to allow any other professional, personal, or commercial use of the Member Directory information by third parties, or to receive any marketing or related communications.
Should you have any questions, please contact us.
Effective Date: March 14, 2023